Japan is a wonderful country to experience a ton of things such as amazing food, Shinkansen train ride, Go-Karting around Tokyo, mountain towns etc. But, in order to experience these awesome things, one needs to follow the rules followed by every local. Let’s focus on some of the common rules you as a tourist should follow.
- Bowing Down – It is absolutely crucial to bow your heads down before and after a formal or informal meeting. You will be seeing the locals bowing their heads down on a daily basis.
- Get your Own International Driving License – This is for those who wish to experience the Go-Karting activity around Tokyo. You will not be permitted to try this activity without your international license.
- Learn to Say ‘Moshi Moshi’ – In simpler words, it means ‘Hello’ in Japanese. This word is important especially if you’re staying in a hotel in case you need something from the hotel staff.
- Bring an Unlocked Phone – Bringing an unlocked phone will allow you to stay in touch with your loved ones. Getting a sim card is relatively easy and cheap in Japan.
- Bring a Japanese Rail Pass – Another important rule to keep in mind is to bring a Japanese rail pass. The rail pass will help you to save money along with allow you to travel from one city to another. Moreover, it is also the best way to get entry inside a Shinkansen (bullet train).
These are the Japanese rules you need to keep in mind and follow during your visit. Also, it is important to look for the best Japan tour package.