As the number of visitors grew to India, the authorities of India to consider giving some categories of foreign businessmen in the country of permanent residence visa. At present, Indian business visa is valid up to 70 days.
Indian Business Visa Applications
Everyone visiting India must have a passport valid for more than six months. You can navigate https://www.indiavisa.my/ for getting more information about visa services.
Image Source: Google
Entry visa is also required. India to apply for a business visa, you must have the following:
· Completed visa application form
· Passport valid for more than six months
· Two color passport size photos with white background
· Air Ticket / copy of the flight schedule
· A letter of invitation from Myanmar company and a letter of recommendation from your employer describe your work, the reason for the visit and the arrival and departure dates.
To facilitate the visa application process and get a visa sticker in your passport, allowing Myanmar Immigration Department visa application process online business and provide pre-arranged visas for business people and participants on arrival. Valid for 70 days, these visas offered to tourists from 27 countries and costs $ 50. They are not available to tourists.
Requirements for Visa on Arrival
On arrival to India, you are asked to fill out an application form for a visa on arrival, which can be downloaded from the Immigration Department's website or obtained from the state airline at the airport.