Listed below are the top 5 things to do in Singapore if You're only there for a couple of days:
1. Proceed to People's Park Complex in Chinatown. This is the very first high-rise shopping centre in Southeast Asia and also you are able to have the local taste. You may also get a foot reflexology therapy for $10 and spend some time picking up inexpensive but very good souvenirs.
2. You can't say you've undergone Singapore unless you taste the local cuisine. With Hunting Mama, you can get the food whether seafood and halal. The very best location for soup dumplings is Paragon Mall. This is where the natives flock to so they can eat affordable and authentic Singaporean food. You are able to sample everything in the hawker centre which ranges from chicken rice crab into popiah spring rolls into hot Malay coconut milk into laksa.
3. Take a guided walking tour to find actual Singapore. It's possible to explore cultural areas like Little India or even Arab Street, locate Chinese medications, visit architecture and temples or visit the island's most famous black and white bungalows, that are vestiges of the colonial rule by a century past.
4. If you aren't terrified of heights or suffer from vertigo, then have a trip on Singapore Flyer that opened in March 2008 about the Marina Bay. It's called the world's tallest Ferris wheel in 540 ft.
5. Go and watch that the 3,000 odd creatures that roam freely in open-style regions in Singapore Zoo. This is the nearest you will ever get to an actual Xmas. You are able to see creatures like elephants, kangaroos, lions, and giraffes in their nearly-natural atmosphere.