The world is slowly recovering from COVID-19. One of the hardest working employees during this time has been truck drivers. They have worked day and night to keep the supply of essentials going, so people didn’t have to get out of their house. However, with so much work, truck drivers are surely facing fatigue. Here are some ways to tackle post-COVID fatigue:-
- Take enough rest and sleep. You can cut back on your work hours for a few weeks, and catch up on the sleep you have missed all these days. The body heals itself when you get enough sleep.
- Eat good food. Being long hours on the road must have affected your diet. Eat nutritious home-cooked meals so your body gets its fill of nutrients. This will refresh your body and help you recover from fatigue faster.
- Do some exercise. When you exercise, your body breaks down the old cells and creates new cells. Your brain also releases happiness and healing hormones that are good for the body.
- Take a Vacation – Of course, there’s a ban on travel overseas. But there are still some relaxing places you can visit with your loved ones, and have a good time. This is one of the best ways to deal with post-COVID fatigue.
- Do a fatigue management course. These courses have been designed for truck drivers to learn about fatigue, legislation, and how to manage fatigue in the workplace.
Reach out to your managers. Take some time off and implement the advice given above. Also, be sure to do a basic fatigue management course online to beat the post-COVID fatigue.